Stock Photos - Actual Images Coming Soon
- The EF2200iS Inverter Generator boasts a rugged design with a powerful high output Yamaha MZ80 engine.
- The EF2200iS is fitted with Yamaha Quiet Technology. Its quiet operation allows you to have a conversation near one and may not even realize it's running. (57-65dBA)
- The EF2200iS offers high power, sophisticated quiet technology, rich features and a rugged design. It weighs a mere 55 lbs., and with the tri-handle design is easy to transport.
- If you need more power, the EF2200iS has a convenient Twin Tech parallel function allowing you to connect two EF2200iS units together to provide 30 AMPs of rated power.
- The EF2200iS was built with the RV Camper in mind, incorporating a standard RV outlet as a standard plug meaning no more searching for the right adapter to power your RV.
- A new design makes moving around the campsite or worksite a breeze with the tri-handle design - designed for two people to easily move the unit.
- Starting and stopping the unit is simple now with a Yamaha Smart Dial.
- Long Run Time - The EF2200iS features Smart Throttle, a load sensing rpm control that allows greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speeds to match the load. It will run up to 10.5 hours at 1/4 rated load on a tank of gas.
- The all new LED Illuminated Control Panel makes it easy to check the status of your generator both day and night. The control panel features a multi-function display as well as an illumination light that cascades over the entire control face of the unit for easier low light operation.
- Integrated into the control panel is a regulated DC socket outlet allowing more devices to easily connect to the generator.
- In the event of a power overload, the EF2200iS features an Overload Power Reset enabling the device to restore power without shutting the unit down by holding down the reset button for up to three seconds.
- The EF2200iS features the Yamaha Easy Carburetor Drain that allows you to empty the fuel from the carburetor to help prevent stale fuel problems and prepare the unit for long term storage.
- A convenient tool-free maintenance panel allows you to access critical engine components for easy service of your unit.
- Fuel Gauge - allows fuel level to be seen at-a-glance.
- The Yamaha EF2200iS inverter generator supplies clean, high power output featuring Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) with its inverter system.
Vehicle:2021 Yamaha Power EF2200IS
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Displacement (cc): 79cc
Engine Dry Weight (lbs): 55.2 lbs
Continuous Operation at 1 / 4 Rated Load: 10.5 hrs
DC Output: 3 amps @ 12V
L x W x H: 21.9 x 11.8 x 18.5 in
Maximum AC Output: 2200 watts
Noise Level 1 / 4 Load - Rated Load: 57 - 65 dBA
Rated AC Output: 1800 watts
Rated Maximum AC Current: 15 / 18.3 amps @ 120V
Fuel Capacity (gal): 1.24 gal
Price and Availability:
The prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. This is not the dealer's advertised or asking price. Options such as color are available at additional cost. All advertised vehicles and pricing are subject to dealer availability. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, surcharges (attributable to raw materials costs in the product supply chain), finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge, any emission testing charge, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. MSRP prices are not dealer’s prices and are shown for reference only. See dealer for dealer’s price which may vary.
Proposition 65 Warning:
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle, an off-highway motor vehicle or a recreational marine vessel can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle or vessel in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle or vessel. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/products/passenger-vehicle and https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/products/marine.
Errors & Omissions:
Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and prices are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories, additional dealer markup (ADM), or installation unless otherwise noted. Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title, and Tags are not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. The sale price includes all applicable offers. Not all options listed are available on pre-owned models. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service representative. This is easily done by calling us at 559-435-5020 or by visiting us at the dealership. Contact dealer for details.